Don’t let the cold get you down.
Posted at09:50h in Wellness
Use these tips to stay fit and healthy!
- Make sure to drink plenty of fluids, such as water, herbal teas, fresh juices or warm water with honey and lemon, to keep hydrated.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. This will ensure that your body is receiving the right nutrients to support your immune system.
- Keep your hands clean – wash them regularly or use a hand sanitizer to keep those nasty bugs away.
- Stay fresh – air flow helps to remove stale air and can also help to clean your air passages.
- Get an adequate amount of sleep, at least 6 – 8 hours per night to function at your best.
- OPFC have a range of immune support supplements that directly help your immune system fight off virus and bacteria naturally, with no nasty side effects. Ask our chiropractors which supplement would suit you the best.