Posted at14:54h in Stretches
- Position your feet shoulder width apart.
- With your arms extended and in front of you, lower your body by bending at the knees and raise back up.
- Repeat this 10 times.
- For a more advanced stretch stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your golf club at an arm’s length in front of you.
- Now cross your right foot over your left knee and begin to ease your buttocks down until it is parallel to the ground.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds and then repeat with other leg.